2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 284.01
Constitutional red blood cell aplasia
- Short description: Constitution RBC aplasia.
- ICD-9-CM 284.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 284.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 284.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 284.01: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D61.01 Constitutional (pure) red blood cell aplasia
- Anemia, Blackfan-Diamond
- Blackfan Diamond anemia
- Congenital hypoplastic anemia (disorder)
- Constitutional red cell aplasia
- Diamond-Blackfan anemia
- Pure red cell aplasia
- Aplasia, (pure) red cell:
- of infants
- Blackfan-Diamond syndrome
- Familial hypoplastic anemia