Home > 2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Codes > Endocrine, Nutritional And Metabolic Diseases, And Immunity Disorders 240-279 > Other Metabolic Disorders And Immunity Disorders 270-279 > Disorders involving the immune mechanism 279-
2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 279.3
Unspecified immunity deficiency
- Short description: Immunity deficiency NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 279.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 279.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 279.3: 2014.
- A deficiency of immune response or a disorder characterized by deficient immune response.
- A disorder in which the immune system is unable to mount an adequate immune response.
- Deficiency of immune response or a disorder characterized by deficient immune response; classified as antibody (b cell), cellular (t cell), or combined immunodeficiency, or phagocytic dysfunction disorders.
- Syndromes in which there is a deficiency or defect in the mechanisms of immunity, either cellular or humoral.
- The decreased ability of the body to fight infection and disease.
- The inability of the body to produce an immune response.
- Acquired immunodeficiency
- Congenital immunodeficiency disease
- Immunodeficiency disorder
- Immunodeficiency w short limbed stature
- Immunodeficiency, acquired
- Lymphopenic agammaglobulinemia - short-limbed dwarfism syndrome
- Secondary immune deficiency disorder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 279.3:
- Deficiency, deficient
- Immunodeficiency 279.3
- autosomal recessive, Swiss-type 279.2
- common variable 279.06
- severe combined (SCID) 279.2
- X-linked, with increased IgM 279.05
ICD-9-CM codes are used in medical billing and coding to describe diseases, injuries, symptoms and conditions. ICD-9-CM 279.3 is one of thousands of ICD-9-CM codes used in healthcare. Although ICD-9-CM and CPT codes are largely numeric, they differ in that CPT codes describe medical procedures and services. Can't find a code? Start at the root of ICD-9-CM, check the 2013 ICD-9-CM Index or use the search engine at the top of this page to lookup any code.