2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 279.3
Unspecified immunity deficiency
- deficiency of immune response or a disorder characterized by deficient immune response; classified as antibody (B cell), cellular (T cell), or combined immunodeficiency, or phagocytic dysfunction disorders.
- The inability of the body to produce an immune response.
- The decreased ability of the body to fight infection and disease.
- A deficiency of immune response or a disorder characterized by deficient immune response.
- Syndromes in which there is a deficiency or defect in the mechanisms of immunity, either cellular or humoral.
- ICD-9-CM 279.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
Convert 279.3 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 279.3: