Home > 2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Codes > Endocrine, Nutritional And Metabolic Diseases, And Immunity Disorders 240-279 > Other Metabolic Disorders And Immunity Disorders 270-279 > Overweight, obesity and other hyperalimentation 278-
2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 278.4
- ICD-9-CM 278.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
Convert 278.4 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM 278.4 converts directly to:
- 2013 ICD-10-CM E67.3 Hypervitaminosis D
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 278.4:
- Excess, excessive, excessively
- Hyperalimentation 783.6
- vitamin D 278.4
- Hypervitaminosis (dietary) NEC 278.8
- D (dietary) 278.4
- from excessive administration or use of vitamin preparations (chronic) 278.8
ICD-9-CM codes are used in medical billing and coding to describe diseases, injuries, symptoms and conditions. ICD-9-CM 278.4 is one of thousands of ICD-9-CM codes used in healthcare. Although ICD-9-CM and CPT codes are largely numeric, they differ in that CPT codes describe medical procedures and services. Can't find a code? Start at the root of ICD-9-CM, check the 2013 ICD-9-CM Index or use the search engine at the top of this page to lookup any code.