2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 256.9
Unspecified ovarian dysfunction
- Short description: Ovarian dysfunction NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 256.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 256.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 256.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 256.9: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E28.9 Ovarian dysfunction, unspecified
- Disorder of endocrine ovary
- disorder of ovary
- Ovarian dysfunction
- Ovary disorder
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 256.9
- ovary, ovarian 256.9