2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 255.10
- Short description: Hyperaldosteronism NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 255.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 255.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 255.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 255.10: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E26.09 Other primary hyperaldosteronism
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E26.9 Hyperaldosteronism, unspecified
- Aldosteronism (disorder)
- Aldosteronism and nodular hyperplasia, adrenal cortex
- Aldosteronism with nodular hyperplasia of adrenal cortex (disorder)
- Aldosteronism, primary
- Hyperaldosteronism w nodular hyperplasia of adrenal cortex
- Hyperaldosteronism with nodular hyperplasia of adrenal cortex
- Primary aldosteronism
- Primary hyperaldosteronism
- Aldosteronism NOS
- Primary aldosteronism, unspecified