2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 249.00
Secondary diabetes mellitus without mention of complication, not stated as uncontrolled, or unspecified
- Short description: Sec DM wo cmp nt st uncn.
- ICD-9-CM 249.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 249.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 249.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 249.00: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E08.9 Diabetes mellitus due to underlying condition without complications
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E09.9 Drug or chemical induced diabetes mellitus without complications
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E13.9 Other specified diabetes mellitus without complications
- Cystic fibrosis related DM
- Cystic fibrosis related to diabetes
- Diabetes mellitus due to cystic fibrosis
- Diabetes, steroid induced
- Drug induced diabetes
- Drug induced DM
- Drug-induced diabetes mellitus without complications
- Hyperglycemia due to steroid induced diabetes mellitus
- Secondary diabetes
- Secondary diabetes mellitus
- Secondary dm
- Steroid induced diabetes with hyperglycemia
- Steroid induced dm
- Steroid induced DM w hyperglycemia
- Steroid-induced diabetes