2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 242.41
Thyrotoxicosis from ectopic thyroid nodule with mention of thyrotoxic crisis or storm
- Short description: Thyrotox-ect nod w cris.
- ICD-9-CM 242.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 242.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 242.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 242.41: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E05.31 Thyrotoxicosis from ectopic thyroid tissue with thyrotoxic crisis or storm
- Hyperthyroidism due to ectopic thyroid tissue w thyrotoxic crisis
- Hyperthyroidism with thyrotoxic crisis
- Thyrotoxicosis from ectopic thyroid nodule with crisis