2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 242.10
Toxic uninodular goiter without mention of thyrotoxic crisis or storm
- Short description: Tox uninod goit no cris.
- ICD-9-CM 242.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 242.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 242.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 242.10: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E05.10 Thyrotoxicosis with toxic single thyroid nodule without thyrotoxic crisis or storm
- Thyroid goiter, toxic, uninodular
- Toxic uninodular goiter
- Toxic uninodular thyroid goiter