2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 242.00
Toxic diffuse goiter without mention of thyrotoxic crisis or storm
- Short description: Tox dif goiter no crisis.
- ICD-9-CM 242.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 242.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 242.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 242.00: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E05.00 Thyrotoxicosis with diffuse goiter without thyrotoxic crisis or storm
- Graves disease
- Graves' disease
- Graves disease w restrictive strabismus
- Graves ophthalmopathy
- Graves ophthalmopathy (eye condition)
- Graves ophthalmoplegia
- Restrictive strabismus due to graves disease
- Restrictive strabismus due to Grave's disease
- Thyroid eye disease
- Thyroid goiter toxic diffuse
- Thyrotoxic exophthalmos
- Thyrotoxic exophthalmos without crisis or storm
- Thyrotoxic exophthalmos without thyrotoxic crisis or storm
- Thyrotoxic exophthalmos wo thyrotoxic crisis or storm
- Toxic diffuse goiter
- Toxic diffuse thyroid goiter