2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 239.81
Neoplasms of unspecified nature, retina and choroid
- Short description: Neo retina/choroid NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 239.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 239.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 239.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 239.81: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D49.81 Neoplasm of unspecified behavior of retina and choroid
- Neoplasm of choroid
- Neoplasm of retina
- Neoplasm, choroid
- Neoplasm, retina
- Dark area on retina
- Retinal freckle
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 239.81