2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 224.1
Benign neoplasm of orbit
- Short description: Benign neoplasm orbit.
- ICD-9-CM 224.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 224.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 224.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 224.1: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D31.60 Benign neoplasm of unspecified site of unspecified orbit
- Benign neoplasm of left orbit
- Benign neoplasm of right orbit
- Benign neoplasm, L orbit
- Benign neoplasm, left orbit
- Benign neoplasm, orbit
- Benign neoplasm, R orbit
- Benign neoplasm, right orbit
- Cystic dermoid choristoma of orbit (disorder)
- Dermoid cyst of orbit
- Orbital dermoid cyst