2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 221.0
Benign neoplasm of fallopian tube and uterine ligaments
- Short description: Ben neo fallopian tube.
- ICD-9-CM 221.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 221.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 221.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 221.0: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D28.2 Benign neoplasm of uterine tubes and ligaments
- Benign (not cancer) neoplasm of fallopian tube
- Benign neoplasm of fallopian tube
- Benign neoplasm, fallopian tube
- Uterine ligament (broad) (round) (uterosacral)
- Uterine tube