2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 205.00
Acute myeloid leukemia, without mention of having achieved remission
- Short description: Ac myl leuk wo achv rmsn.
- ICD-9-CM 205.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 205.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 205.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 205.00: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C92.00 Acute myeloblastic leukemia, not having achieved remission
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C92.40 Acute promyelocytic leukemia, not having achieved remission
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C92.50 Acute myelomonocytic leukemia, not having achieved remission
- Acute myelocytic leukemia
- Acute myelocytic leukemia, FAB M0
- Acute myeloid leukemia
- Acute myeloid leukemia w 11Q23 abnormality
- Acute myeloid leukemia with myelodysplasia-related changes
- Acute myeloid leukemia with t(9:11)(p22;q23); MLLT3-MLL
- Acute myeloid leukemia, disease
- Acute myeloid leukemia, minimal differentiation, FAB M0
- Acute myeloid leukemia, w multilineage dysplasia
- Acute myelomonocytic leukemia - eosinophilic variant
- Acute myelomonocytic leukemia w eosinophilia, FAB M4eo
- Acute myelomonocytic leukemia with eosinophilia
- Acute myelomonocytic leukemia, FAB M4
- Acute promyelocytic leukemia
- Acute promyelocytic leukemia, FAB M3
- Leukemia, acute myelocytic, FAB M0
- Leukemia, acute myeloid
- Leukemia, acute myeloid w 11Q23 abnormality
- Leukemia, acute myelomonocytic, FAB M4
- Leukemia, acute promyelocytic , FAB M3