Home > 2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Codes > Neoplasms 140-239 > Malignant Neoplasm Of Lymphatic And Hematopoietic Tissue 200-209 > Other malignant neoplasms of lymphoid and histiocytic tissue 202-
2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 202.1
- There are 9 ICD-9-CM codes below 202.1 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 202.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 202.1: 2014.
- (mye-ko-sis fun-goy-deez) a type of non-hodgkin's lymphoma that first appears on the skin and can spread to the lymph nodes or other organs such as the spleen, liver, or lungs.
- A chronic, malignant t-cell lymphoma of the skin. In the late stages, the lymph nodes and viscera are affected.
- A kind of skin cancer
- A peripheral (mature) t-cell lymphoma presenting in the skin with patches/plaques. It is characterized by epidermal and dermal infiltration of small to medium-sized t-cells with cerebriform nuclei. Patients with limited disease generally have an excellent prognosis. In the more advanced stages, the prognosis is poor. (who, 2001)
- A type of non-hodgkin's lymphoma that first appears on the skin and can spread to the lymph nodes or other organs such as the spleen, liver, or lungs.
- Chronic malignant t-cell lymphoma of the skin; in the late stages the lymph nodes and viscera are affected.
- peripheral T-cell lymphoma (202.7)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 202.1:
- Alibert's disease (mycosis fungoides) (M9700/3) 202.1
- Alibert-Bazin disease (M9700/3) 202.1
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- Alibert's (mycosis fungoides) (M9700/3) 202.1
- Alibert-Bazin (M9700/3) 202.1
- Granuloma NEC 686.1
- fungoides 202.1
- Lymphoma (malignant) (M9590/3) 202.8
- T-cell 202.1
- peripheral 202.7
- T-cell 202.1
- Mycosis, mycotic 117.9
- fungoides (M9700/3) 202.1
- Syndrome - see also Disease
- Alibert-Bazin (mycosis fungoides) (M9700/3) 202.1
ICD-9-CM codes are used in medical billing and coding to describe diseases, injuries, symptoms and conditions. ICD-9-CM 202.1 is one of thousands of ICD-9-CM codes used in healthcare. Although ICD-9-CM and CPT codes are largely numeric, they differ in that CPT codes describe medical procedures and services. Can't find a code? Start at the root of ICD-9-CM, check the 2013 ICD-9-CM Index or use the search engine at the top of this page to lookup any code.