2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 192.3
Malignant neoplasm of spinal meninges
- Short description: Mal neo spinal meninges.
- ICD-9-CM 192.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 192.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 192.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 192.3: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C70.1 Malignant neoplasm of spinal meninges
- Cancer of the spinal cord, intradural
- Cancer of the spinal meninges
- Malignant meningitis
- Meningeal cancer, spinal
- Meningeal carcinomatosis
- Primary intradural spinal cord cancer
- Primary malignant neoplasm of spinal meninges
- Spinal cord cancer, intradural