2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 191.8
Malignant neoplasm of other parts of brain
- Short description: Malig neo brain NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 191.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 191.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 191.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 191.8: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C71.8 Malignant neoplasm of overlapping sites of brain
- Brain cancer, overlapping sites
- Cancer of the brain, overlapping sites
- Malignant neoplasm of corpus callosum
- Malignant neoplasm of tapetum
- Overlapping malignant neoplasm of brain
- Overlapping malignant neoplasm of brain and other parts of the central nervous system
- Corpus callosum
- Malignant neoplasm of contiguous or overlapping sites of brain whose point of origin cannot be determined