2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 173.21
Basal cell carcinoma of skin of ear and external auditory canal
- Short description: Basal cell ca skin ear.
- ICD-9-CM 173.21 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 173.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 173.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 173.21: 2014 2015.
- Basal cell carcinoma of auricle of ear
- Basal cell carcinoma of ear
- Basal cell carcinoma of external auditory canal
- Basal cell carcinoma, auricle
- Basal cell carcinoma, ear
- Basal cell carcinoma, external auditory canal
- Cancer of the auricle of ear, basal cell
- Cancer of the ext auditory canal, basal cell
- Cancer of the skin of ear, basal cell
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM C44.211 Basal cell carcinoma of skin of unspecified ear and external auricular canal