2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 131.09
Other urogenital trichomoniasis
- Short description: Urogenital trichomon NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 131.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 131.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 131.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 131.09: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A59.09 Other urogenital trichomoniasis
- Cervical smear - trichomonas
- Trichomonal cervicitis
- Trichomonal cystitis