2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 128.9
Helminth infection, unspecified
- Short description: Helminthiasis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 128.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 128.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 128.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 128.9: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B83.9 Helminthiasis, unspecified
- Arthropathy assoc w helminthiasis
- Arthropathy associated with helminthiasis
- Arthropathy w helminthiasis
- Arthropathy with helminthiasis
- Helminth infection
- Infection due to Class Cestoda and/or Class Trematoda and/or Phylum Nemata (disorder)
- Helminthiasis NOS
- Worms NOS