2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 122.4
Echinococcus granulosus infection, unspecified
- Short description: Echinococc granul NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 122.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 122.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 122.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 122.4: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B67.4 Echinococcus granulosus infection, unspecified
- Echinococcus granulosus infection
- Echinococcus granulosus infection of multiple sites
- Echinococcus granulosus infection, multiple sites
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 122.4
- Echinococcus (infection) 122.9
- granulosus 122.4