2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 122.3
Echinococcus granulosus infection, other
- Short description: Echinococc granul NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 122.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 122.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 122.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 122.3: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B67.39 Echinococcus granulosus infection, other sites
- Echinococcus granulosus bone infection
- Echinococcus granulosus infection of bone
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 122.3
- Echinococcus (infection) 122.9