2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 082.9
Tick-borne rickettsiosis, unspecified
- Short description: Tick-borne ricketts NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 082.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 082.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 082.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 082.9: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A79.9 Rickettsiosis, unspecified
- Rickettsiosis, tickborne
- Tick-borne rickettsiosis
- Tick-borne typhus
- Typhus, tickborne