2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 020.5
Pneumonic plague, unspecified
- Short description: Pneumonic plague NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 020.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 020.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 020.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 020.5: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A20.2 Pneumonic plague
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 020.5
- Plague 020.9
- pneumonic 020.5