2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 015.16
Tuberculosis of hip, tubercle bacilli not found by bacteriological or histological examination, but tuberculosis confirmed by other methods [inoculation of animals]
- Short description: TB of hip-oth test.
- ICD-9-CM 015.16 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 015.16 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 015.16.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 015.16: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A18.02 Tuberculous arthritis of other joints