2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V85.45
Body Mass Index 70 and over, adult
- Short description: BMI 70 and over, adult.
- ICD-9-CM V85.45 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V85.45 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V85.45.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V85.45: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z68.45 Body mass index (BMI) 70 or greater, adult
- Obesity, body mass index (BMI) >= 70
- Severe obesity, BMI >= 70, adult
- Severely obese adult with body mass index
- Severely obese adult with body mass index (bmi) greater than 70 (finding)