2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V82.81
Special screening for osteoporosis
- Short description: Screen - osteoporosis.
- ICD-9-CM V82.81 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V82.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V82.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V82.81: 2013 2014 2015.
- Femoral neck dual energy X-ray photon absorptiometry scan result osteopenic
- Femoral neck dual energy X-ray photon absorptiometry scan result osteoporotic
- Forearm DXA scan result osteopenic
- Hip DXA scan result osteopenic
- Quantitative ultrasound scan of heel - result osteoporotic
- Screening for osteoporosis
- Screening for osteoporosis done
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z13.820 Encounter for screening for osteoporosis