2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V82.81
Special screening for osteoporosis
- Short description: Screen - osteoporosis.
- ICD-9-CM V82.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V82.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V82.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V82.81: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z13.820 Encounter for screening for osteoporosis
- Femoral neck dual energy X-ray photon absorptiometry scan result osteopenic
- Femoral neck dual energy X-ray photon absorptiometry scan result osteoporotic
- Forearm DXA scan result osteopenic
- Hip DXA scan result osteopenic
- Quantitative ultrasound scan of heel - result osteoporotic
- Screening for osteoporosis
- Screening for osteoporosis done