2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V81.1
Screening for hypertension
- Short description: Screen for hypertension.
- ICD-9-CM V81.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V81.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V81.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V81.1: 2013 2014.
- HTN screening
- Hypertension screening
- Hypertension screening done
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z13.6 Encounter for screening for cardiovascular disorders