2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V80.2
Screening for other eye conditions
- Short description: Screening-eye cond NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V80.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V80.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V80.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V80.2: 2013 2014.
- Eye exam, screening for eye disorder
- Eye examination with screening for eye disorder done
- Screening for diabetic retinopathy
- Screening for diabetic retinopathy done
- general vision examination (V72.0)
- Screening for:
- congenital anomaly of eye
- senile macular lesions
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z13.5 Encounter for screening for eye and ear disorders