2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V80.1
Screening for glaucoma
- ICD-9-CM V80.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V80.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V80.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V80.1: 2013 2014 2015.
- Screening for glaucoma done
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z13.5 Encounter for screening for eye and ear disorders
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V80.1
- Screening (for) V82.9
- glaucoma V80.1