2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V79.3
Screening for developmental handicaps in early childhood
- Short description: Screen-development prob.
- ICD-9-CM V79.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V79.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V79.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V79.3: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z13.4 Encounter for screening for certain developmental disorders in childhood
- Developmental screening for autism in toddlers
- Developmental screening for autism in toddlers done
- Screening for developmental problems in early childhood
- Screening for developmental problems in early childhood done