2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V79.0
Screening for depression
- ICD-9-CM V79.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V79.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V79.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V79.0: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z13.89 Encounter for screening for other disorder
- Negitive screening for depression on Patient Health Questionnaire 9
- Positive screening for depression on Patient Health Questionnaire 9
- Screening for depression done
- Screening for depression Patient Health Questionnaire 9, screened negative
- Screening for depression Patient Health Questionnaire 9, screened positive
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V79.0
- Screening (for) V82.9
- depression V79.0