2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V79.0
Screening for depression
- ICD-9-CM V79.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V79.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V79.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V79.0: 2013 2014 2015.
- Negitive screening for depression on Patient Health Questionnaire 9
- Positive screening for depression on Patient Health Questionnaire 9
- Screening for depression done
- Screening for depression Patient Health Questionnaire 9, screened negative
- Screening for depression Patient Health Questionnaire 9, screened positive
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z13.89 Encounter for screening for other disorder
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V79.0
- Screening (for) V82.9
- depression V79.0