2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V73.81
Special screening examination for Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Short description: Special screen exam HPV.
- ICD-9-CM V73.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V73.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V73.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V73.81: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z11.51 Encounter for screening for human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Screening for HPV
- Screening for human papilloma virus (HPV)
- Screening for human papilloma virus done