2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V71.02
Observation for childhood or adolescent antisocial behavior
- Short description: Obsv-adolesc antisoc beh.
- ICD-9-CM V71.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V71.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V71.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V71.02: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z03.89 Encounter for observation for other suspected diseases and conditions ruled out
- Child and adolescent antisocial behavior
- Child or adolescent antisocial behavior, observation
- Childhood or adolescent antisocial behavior (finding)
- Childhood or adolescent antisocial behaviour
- Observation of adolescent antisocial behavior done
- Dyssocial behavior or gang activity in child or adolescent without manifest psychiatric disorder