2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V69.2
High-risk sexual behavior
- Short description: High-risk sexual behavr.
- ICD-9-CM V69.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V69.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V69.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V69.2: 2013 2014 2015.
- High risk bisexual behavior
- High risk heterosexual behavior
- High risk homosexual behavior
- High risk sexual behavior
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z72.51 High risk heterosexual behavior