2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V68.9
Encounters for unspecified administrative purpose
- Short description: Administrtve encount NOS.
- ICD-9-CM V68.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V68.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V68.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V68.9: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z02.9 Encounter for administrative examinations, unspecified
- Administrative encounter
- Administrative encounter done
- Chart forwarded to preceptor for review
- Chart forwarding to preceptor for review done
- Encounter reviewed w preceptor
- Encounter reviewed with preceptor
- Never smoked
- Never smoked any substance
- No show
- Patient no show
- Review with preceptor done
- Visit cancellation
- Visit cancellation done