2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V58.77
Aftercare following surgery of the skin and subcutaneous tissue, NEC
- Short description: Aft surg skin/subcu NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V58.77 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V58.77 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V58.77.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V58.77: 2013 2014.
- Conditions classifiable to 680-709
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z48.817 Encounter for surgical aftercare following surgery on the skin and subcutaneous tissue