2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V49.74
Ankle amputation status
- Short description: Status amput ankle.
- ICD-9-CM V49.74 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V49.74 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V49.74.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V49.74: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z89.449 Acquired absence of unspecified ankle
- History of left ankle amputation
- History of of left ankle amputation
- History of of right ankle amputation
- History of right ankle amputation
- Hx of left ankle amputation
- Hx of right ankle amputation