2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V48.6
Disfigurements of head
- ICD-9-CM V48.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V48.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V48.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V48.6: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R68.89 Other general symptoms and signs
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V48.6
- Disfigurement (due to scar) 709.2
- head V48.6
- Problem (with) V49.9