2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V46.2
Other dependence on machines, supplemental oxygen
- Short description: Depend-supplement oxygen.
- ICD-9-CM V46.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V46.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V46.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V46.2: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z99.81 Dependence on supplemental oxygen
- Ambulatory oxygen therapy dependence
- Continuous oxygen therapy dependence
- Dependece on nocturnal oxygen therapy
- Dependence on continuous supplemental oxygen
- Dependence on supplemental oxygen
- Dependence on supplemental oxygen when ambulating
- Dependent on ambulatory oxygen therapy
- Dependent on continuous oxygen therapy
- Dependent on nocturnal oxygen therapy
- Dependent on supplemental oxygen
- Nocturnal oxygen therapy dependence
- Supplemental oxygen dependence
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V46.2
- Therapy V57.9
- long term oxygen therapy V46.2