2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V45.84
Dental restoration status
- Short description: Dental restoratn status.
- ICD-9-CM V45.84 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V45.84 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V45.84.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V45.84: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z98.811 Dental restoration status
- Dental crowns status
- Dental fillings status
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V45.84
- Status (post)
- dental crowns V45.84
- dental fillings V45.84
- dental restoration V45.84