2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V45.76
Acquired absence of organ, lung
- Short description: Acq absence of lung.
- ICD-9-CM V45.76 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V45.76 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V45.76.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V45.76: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z90.2 Acquired absence of lung [part of]
- H/O: pneumonectomy
- History of - pneumonectomy
- History of lung lobectomy
- History of of lung lobectomy
- History of pneumonectomy (removal of lung)
- Hx of lung lobectomy
- Hx of pneumonectomy