2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V45.4
- ICD-9-CM V45.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V45.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V45.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V45.4: 2013 2014.
- H/O: arthrodesis
- History of - arthrodesis
- History of arthrodesis of ankle
- History of cervical spine fusion
- History of fusion of cervical (neck) spine
- History of fusion of joint
- History of fusion of lumbar (low back) spine
- History of fusion of thoracic (neck) spine
- History of fusion of thoracic spine
- History of fusion of thoracolumbar (mid and low back) spine
- History of fusion of thoracolumbar spine
- History of lumbar fusion
- History of spinal fusion
- History of surgery to fuse ankle joint
- History of vertebral fusion
- Hx of arthrodesis of ankle
- Hx of cervical spine fusion
- Hx of joint fusion
- Hx of lumbar fusion
- Hx of spinal fusion
- Hx of thoracic fusion
- Hx of thoracolumbar spine fusion
- Pseudarthrosis after fusion or arthrodesis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M96.0 Pseudarthrosis after fusion or arthrodesis
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z98.1 Arthrodesis status