2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V40.9
Unspecified mental or behavioral problem
- Short description: Mental/behavior prob NOS.
- ICD-9-CM V40.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V40.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V40.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V40.9: 2013 2014 2015.
- Adult behavioral problem
- Behavioral disability
- Behavioral problem
- Difficult temperament
- Difficulty coming to terms with altered body image
- Infant behavior alteration
- Mental health impairment
- Mental health problem
- On examination - distressed
- Problem behavior
- Problem behavior in adult
- Regression through acting out
- Regression through actualizing
- Regression through enacting
- Regression through recapitulation
- Repressing thoughts
- Repression - mental defense mechanism
- Repression through forgetting
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F69 Unspecified disorder of adult personality and behavior