2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V29.0
Observation for suspected infectious condition
- Short description: NB obsrv suspct infect.
- ICD-9-CM V29.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V29.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V29.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V29.0: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P00.2 Newborn (suspected to be) affected by maternal infectious and parasitic diseases
- Infant observed for suspected infectious disease
- Observation of infant for suspected infectious disease