2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V29.0
Observation for suspected infectious condition
- Short description: NB obsrv suspct infect.
- ICD-9-CM V29.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V29.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V29.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V29.0: 2013 2014 2015.
- Infant observed for suspected infectious disease
- Observation of infant for suspected infectious disease
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM P00.2 Newborn (suspected to be) affected by maternal infectious and parasitic diseases