2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V26.51
Tubal ligation status
- ICD-9-CM V26.51 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V26.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V26.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V26.51: 2013 2014 2015.
- H/O: tubal ligation
- history of - tubal ligation
- History of tubal ligation
- HX of tubal ligation
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z98.51 Tubal ligation status