2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V24.1
Postpartum care and examination of lactating mother
- Short description: Postpart care-lactation.
- ICD-9-CM V24.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V24.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V24.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V24.1: 2013 2014.
- Breast feeding
- History of - infant breast fed
- normal breast feeding
- Postpartum (after childbirth) care of lactating mother
- Postpartum care of lactating mother
- Postpartum care of lactating mother done
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z39.1 Encounter for care and examination of lactating mother