2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V15.88
History of fall
- Short description: Personal history of fall.
- ICD-9-CM V15.88 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V15.88 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V15.88.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V15.88: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z91.81 History of falling
- At risk for falls
- Fall risk
- History of fall
- Hx of fall
- Increased risk for falling
- Patient at increased risk for falling
- Personal condition, fall risk
- Recurrent falls
- Repeated falls