2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V14.4
Personal history of allergy to anesthetic agent
- Short description: Hx-anesthetic allergy.
- ICD-9-CM V14.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V14.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V14.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V14.4: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z88.4 Allergy status to anesthetic agent status
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V14.4