2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V13.02
Personal history, urinary (tract) infection
- Short description: Personal history UTI.
- ICD-9-CM V13.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V13.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V13.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V13.02: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z87.440 Personal history of urinary (tract) infections
- History of - kidney infection
- History of chronic urinary tract infection
- History of febrile urinary tract infection
- History of febrile UTI
- History of of recurrent uti
- History of recurrent urinary tract infection
- History of recurrent UTI
- History of urinary tract infection
- History of urinary tract infection (uti)
- Hx of chronic UTI
- Hx of febrile UTI
- Hx of recurrent uti
- HX of UTI