2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E995.9
Injury due to war operations by unspecified form of conventional warfare
- Short description: War inj:con warfare NOS.
- ICD-9-CM E995.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E995.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E995.9 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM E995.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E995.9: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Y36.490A War operations involving other forms of conventional warfare, military personnel, initial encounter